Friday, October 26, 2012

My Pyrex Update

Gosh, it's been quite a while since I've posted my finds here on the ol' Collective. Thought I'd update everybody on my collection. 



I found this vintage hutch over the summer for a steal, and I knew it would be the perfect place to store my Pyrex. Of course my Pyrex collection at the time was limited to just a couple bowls! I finally pulled together enough pieces to make a real display out of it (along with my vintage teapots.)



I'm loving how it's all coming together. I'm far from capacity, but I'll probably start to be a little more selective about what I bring home. I feel like I need a few more "wow" pieces for really make it pop!


Check me out at thriftables.com to see all of my individual Pyrex scores, as well as all my other retro thrifty goodness.

-Susie

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. That is a very cool hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cabinet looks very close to the one I am currently looking at to buy, the price is remarkable only $25! I just need to make sure itll fit in my apartment and in my jeep!

    Awesome cabinet and awesome display, that's what Ive been wanting to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh...that's a great price! Mine was a little more than that at $100, but I still think it was a great deal...all wood and gigantiiiiic!

      Delete