Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pyrex Spotting, Collection Update, & Display!

I haven't posted in a long time, and as a result, I have a lot to share! I'll just post a few pictures here, and you can check out the rest on my blog!

First up, some Pyrex spotting: I spied a Harvest Wheat on How I Met Your Mother.


Secondly, I added many of my "must haves" to my collection this summer and scored some major deals!

Lace Medallion promo in mint condition!
Hex signs promo with original box and cradle, $12.
I'd been dying for some Daisy casseroles, so I bit the bullet and bought online.

2 Blue Horizon casseroles for $10.
I can't get enough of the Friendship pattern!
I bought these 2 casseroles, as well as a Town & Country round and a Golden Acorn divided dish, for $6 total!
 And here's a glimpse at my rapidly growing collection, most of which I sadly had to leave behind in Missouri!






To top it off, I'm also sharing my Pyrex wish list:

Anyone else coveting some of those beauties? Or are you lucky enough to already own any of them? And how's your collecting going lately? Check out my full post and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You scored big time! Pyrex new in the box is such an awesome and rare score! I too would like to get one, four, eight & nine! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love How I Met Your Mother! I have number 8 on your wish list, mint condition with lid. I'm willing to part with it since I collect only turquoise and some pink. Please email me if you are interested in trading or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lace medalion! I have number 9 in my booth. It is a beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have number 8 on your wishlist. Got it last week with the lid! It is a pretty nice pattern. I would love #1,2,3 & 7.
    I love the idea of the Pyrex ontop of your kitchen cabinets! What a good idea. Right now I have all vintage pitchers and they look pretty good but I might have to try the Pyrex one!

    ReplyDelete