Thursday, October 18, 2012

Picking Pyrex, a Puppy, and More!

 
 I found was this awesome Patio snack set in perfect condition.  It has beautiful colors and as you can see all my past and recently picked Pyrex peaking out in the background matches every color.  I love that!



   Also I, "picked" a puppy.  I know I have issues!  But how could you resist this little face?  His name is MacIntosh.  To read about how he got picked into my life and see all the other fun finds click Here and discover me at Cherry Picked Finds!

4 comments:

  1. He looks like such a sweetie :) adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the snack set. I have been looking for something like that. I found several at an antique shop last week, but none were exactly what I wanted and the prices were on the high side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is adorable! Good luck with him =) and the snack set is super cute!

    ReplyDelete