Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Festival Pyrex Finds

Earlier this week I blogged about a fall festival in a little farm town.
The festival is always tons of fun to visit.
This year I found SOOO many amazing things...including Pyrex of course ;)
I FINALLY finished my Primary Pyrex nesting bowls collection.
I've had the 404 and 403 for quite some time. I found
the 402 and 401 for $2 each!
Pyrex Butterfly Gold butter dish, 2.50.
My first butter dish!
403 Pyrex Spring Blossom nesting bowl, 3.00.
472 Pyrex Snowflake Blue round casserole, 3.25.
My first piece of Snowflake Blue!
501 Pyrex Butterprint fridgie w/ lid, 4.00.
This is my 2nd one...now I just need the 503!


Make sure you stop by my blog and check out my other festival finds!
Happy Thrifting!

8 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when I come home with a bunch of stuff, I love all your finds..tomorrow Im going thrifting hopefully I come home with as much as you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! This is a "Pyrex Junkie" kind of haul! Haha!
    I'm crossing my fingers you find some real tresures tomorrow! Have fun! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Very true. I will post tomorrow night and hopefully I can show you a lot of stuff!!

      Delete
    2. I look forward to seeing everything!

      Delete
  3. Wow - nice finds. And great prices too ! I'm suffering from a little Pyrex envy ...
    :)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! i wanna go to the Fall Festival!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun! I wish I could have gathered up every one of you ladies and we could have all gone shopping!
    Well...they might of ended badly. :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This festival sounds glorious! Congrats on finishing your set!

    ReplyDelete