Sunday, October 28, 2012

IN the Pink

What is happening with me and stumbling on all this pink Pyrex?  I am not even a fan.  However...this one is very cute and I may keep it.  I was on my way to pick up kid 1 at school and saw the Estate Sale sign.  Not much there, and then someone opened up the pantry that had been closed.  I spotted Pyrex...oh, just a dead Verde bowl and some Old Orchard...then 2 Woodland bowls I picked up for $1.50 each and...this for "gulp" $1.



This makes 2 small pink fridges with lids, this mid size Pink Gooseberry, and a 442 Pink Gooseberry all this month!

Happy Thrifting...and make the Pink come your way :)
Stacey  www.gfpastorswife.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the pink either and I found an entire set of Gooseberry bowls for $10. lol

    I've decided to sell them though, probably to someone that will really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love pink, one of my favorite colors...I have not come across the pink gooseberry yet, hopefully I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully that will work and I will get a load of Pink Pyrex this Friday

      Delete
  3. Hope to come across a set of pink Gooseberry soon. I did at an antique market for $65, but passed. I have the smallest one. When I found the largest from the other set at Value Village the woman was just wheeling it out & I was so excited & she told me, "we always get them in pink."

    Uhhh, I've been here almost 100 or 120 times. When!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have NEVER seen pink in a thrift! Maybe she is color blind ;)

      Delete
  4. If you would like to trade for the Gooseberry...let me know.
    denise.maraman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Denise, I ended up trading for a vintage bread box. :)

    ReplyDelete