Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Mystery Box

Hello all!  Lately I had been having a bit of a Pyrex dry spell, however things seem to be picking up some.  The other day when browsing a newer little antique store, I spotted this box on the bottom of a corner shelf. 

 
 
I was so excited to open the lid and find this...the full set complete with lids and the original "Use and Care" paper.  These look to be never used, not a single utensil scratch on the bottoms.  

 
 
The pattern?  Square Flowers.  Although this isn't one of my favorites, it was my first find thus far for mint condition in box Pyrex.  So for only $25, I bit and made the purchase.  




I do not regret it a bit.  If you wanna check out some of the other vintage goodies I have been finding, check out my blog www.yesterway.blogspot.com Happy thrifting everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome find! Nice work and I think the price was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love the Square Flowers - nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a spectacular find and the price you paid is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky You!! That is a great find and a good price I think.

    ReplyDelete