Sunday, October 7, 2012

Here are my finds...

I went to local thrift shops this Friday & Saturday , I found a lot of unique things...




First is this Anchor Hocking Fire king Loaf dish, I saw it at a GW I stopped at, and I loved the pink and red combination. I have never seen this pattern before and picked it up for $2.00. The strange thing about this piece is that my husband noticed the spelling in the back was spelled upside down, so it is a misprint...wonder if that means this piece is more rare? or more valuable?







I found this set below at RWB thrift. I got this Butterfly Gold set for $7.95, there was a couple of pieces that I had to throw out because they were chipped and discolored, other than that the rest are perfect!






I found this set at Savers yesterday, I got 8 dinner plates for $4.99, 8 cereal bowls for $4.99 & Platter for $2.99. It was a great find!







Now here is all of my Butterfly Gold plates sitting on my bakers rack. Awesome isn't it?!



I picked up these 6 lunch plates at RWB, I got them for $3.95 for all!!
I could not see the makers mark because the masking tape was hiding it.
It says on the back Mexico 5. I researched it and it turns out it was a company in Mexico that was a company by the name Termocrisa. They made plates to resemble Anchor Hocking Fire King. But these plates were very well made and are still beautiful! 
This pattern I found out is from the 60's.








I found these plates at a local GW 2 weeks ago. 
These are by Anchor Hocking Fire King, I bought these for $1.95 a piece, there was only 2 left.



I found these beauties at Savers. I was so excited because this is my first pattern that I have of Gooseberry. I have never ran across it till now.
The 4 Qt. mixing bowl was $2.99, 2.5 Qt. was $1.99 & the 1 1/2 Pt. was 0.99 cents!
Is this color rare? Because I know the pink and white is more common and have never seen this color scheme in person.







I found this turquoise bowl at RWB. It is by Pyrex but I am not sure what year it came out, I know nothing about this! Anyone have any info???







This is a new pattern for me by Glasbake. I love the color of it! Not sure of the name of the pattern? and how old?




These three are awesome! I found the coffee holder at RWB, got it for $2.95! I love the color scheme! It is so cute.
Found this Pyrex "Square Flowers". Seems to be a casserole dish without the lid.  I got this for $2.95 Anybody know any more info on this?
And the bottom I believe is the "Verde" pattern. (Without the lid) it is an oval casserole bowl.
I bought this for $1.99 at Savers







I bought this 2 weeks ago at a GW for $1.99!! It is the "snowflake" pattern by Pyrex. It is called a Space Saver



I also got the one on the bottom (right) with the lid at RWB for $12.95.
I found yesterday at GW, the Snowflake casserole (not divided) for $3.00
and the Divided casserole without the lid for $1.99. This pattern I am loving so far, but I have not found the white on Turquoise 






To see more of my finds..please visit my blog @ Pyrexjunkie.blogspot.com








10 comments:

  1. Jealous of your turquoise finds!!! Didnt get to any pyrex this weekend... Unfortunately a lady at thrifty shopper beat me to the bunch w a cart filled with 6 mugs, several bowls and 2 butter dishes!!! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the turquoise ones. I am usually the lady who has the cart filled with Pyrex!
      Ha. I just run in and grab!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it must be great to be able to shop so many places! I live in rural town USA so it's a thrill just to find a single piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Yeah I live in NYC and I travel 1 hour and 20 minutes to CT but it is so worth it!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you found great stuff!!!!


    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so great! Your yellow goosberry bowls are about as common as the pink ones, but a little less pricey. I love love love yellow gooseberry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! I also love the yellow gooseberry. I think it is so pretty. All I need is 1 more size for that set! Hopefully I will find it.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Please join it if you like....I only have 1 person who joined!!

      Delete