Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Savers Score!

I hit it big the other day at Savers.  I turned down the bakeware aisle, and I spotted a large butterprint casserole so I picked up my pace a bit.  As I hurried toward it, I saw another casserole and then another and another and another.  Five total!

Butterprint Pyrex

I scooped them up as quickly as humanly possible.  They're all in pretty good shape and I can't wait to get them cleaned up and to start using them.  As per usual with Savers, they weren't a total steal cost wise, but they weren't too crazy either. 

teela.

15 comments:

  1. Wooow, that's great! Savers has been making angry with prices lately and them not having any tag specials on friday-saturday-sunday is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes!!!! What a haul, and all the same pattern and color....had to come from one person, don't you think?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely... I just can't believe they were all out on the floor at the same time.

      Delete
  3. Wow- must have been your lucky day! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Great score!!!! I love those pace quickening moments in the thrift shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great job! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that is great!!!! And to find all of them at the same time?! that's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my heart just stopped. What a great find, all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even imagine seeing all those beautiful pieces at one time in a thrift. FABULOUS! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - all of them at once - how wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete