Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santa delivered and YES it was Pyrex!

My sweet husband knew exactly what I wanted...Pyrex, what else?!
He did a good job!




My mouth dropped when I opened up this one; It is the "Americana" Blue/Turquoise 1 1/2 Pt. Mixing bowl! It is soo beautiful, I love it! I read somewhere that the blue "Americana" is hard to find.







I also got the "Designs" or "Art Deco" 2 1/2 Qt bowl. Love it so much! 






My husband knew I wanted the "Daisy" so badly! This is my first piece of the yellow Daisy!





He also snatched up the "Sandlewood" mixing bowls, one is 4 Qt and the other is 1 1/2 PT.
Love them both, are great for the fall!





I do not have a lot in this pattern and it is actually really nice, the "Square flowers".
This is the 4 Qt mixing bowl.






He also picked up this 2 1/2 Qt mixing bowl I believe it is the Primary colors, green bowl.
I have a similar one but this one is more rounded on the bottom.




And he also got me the FULL season of Mad Men! Woo hoo! 





Before Christmas I was able to score these two three finds at a thrift shop.


I got the Vinegar "Butterfly Gold" pattern for $1.95 and the Oil "Butterfly Gold" also for $1.95,
then I grabbed this "Butterfly gold" Pyrex casserole dish without lid, for $3.95!
More to add to my Butterfly Gold collection!!!

For more finds, visit my blog at Pyrex Junkie!








5 comments:

  1. Way to go! (And serious bonus points to your husband!) Neat oil and vinegar set... I've never seen those before -- even online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! Yes my husband did a great job!
      I have seen these once before, in the antique store on the corner from me..she is selling the pair at I believe $20 something dollars....and I got it for $3.95! =)

      Delete
  2. Wow - great gifts and finds - very happy for you!
    :)
    C

    ReplyDelete