Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Collection to Date

I've been a "casual" Pyrex collector up until a about two months ago, when I got well and truly infected with the bug. Below is my current collection. It's actually smaller than it was a few days ago as I offloaded some pieces I didn't really like via Craigslist; they were all things I purchased in my "must have all Pyrex I see" phase. Now I am focusing on what I really want. What you see below does't even begin to encompass that, though!



I've got a long way to go! I was happy that on a chance run into a thrift store by my in-laws' house I stumbled upon a Butterfly Gold 501 (sand lid) for $.99. It was the first time I had ever seen a fridge in the wild and I was thrilled. The other fridges you see with it I caved and got off ebay.

I'm slowly getting rid of the plastic. The Le Creuset is my husbsand's (he's got his own collection started) and is staying.

Happy hunting!

Jacquelyn

3 comments:

  1. I'm using Pyrex to get rid of plastic too! Way cuter too! I love Le Creuset as much as Pyrex so I am extra envious of your collection :)

    ReplyDelete