Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Small Find, Big Excitement!

I usually post my thrift store finds on Mondays, but I don't have anywhere to stage my finds right now with Christmas decorations and crafting occupying all the surfaces in my house!  I know my hubby thought I was a little weird when I got all excited about a lid, yes a lid, but not any lid--the 664 lid!


I've had this Spring Blossom 664 for a couple years I think, and I keep my eye open for a lid along with a lid that fits 404s.  I wasn't sure when I first spied the lid--I picked it up to look closer.  (I hadn't looked at the online picture in a while).  I see so many of these large round lids that have Mexico on them and it was different from that so I picked it up.  Phew!  Glad I didn't overlook it!  I'm glad this is one less thing I have to look for!

1 comment: