Monday, December 23, 2013

Pyrex I did not buy!

Almost the end of the year. I saw so much I didn't buy. I have come to that stage. I don't want/need a bunch anymore. Do not get me wrong I LOVE Pyrex, but I do not want to have  rooms and rooms of Pyrex sitting around. I like to look at my stuff and use it. 

So here is the some last of it and where to find it. 



Snowflake divided dish
Salvation Army, Long Beach, CA
$15

Again I have this one. And again when I went back the next day it was gone. I don't understand why they price so high. I know they have percent off days, but some one. No one thinks they are getting a deal at $15.






Early American 444
Salvation Salvation Army, Long Beach, CA
$9.99


Even though this is priced not as a collectable they still priced it way to high.  The funny thing is they had two other 444s and they were priced at $15 each (do we see a pattern!). Wonder why this guy, to them, is worth less. Maybe because it has a design on it? Ugg



You can see more of what I left for you over at 


Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting

~Katie
Treasure Hunter 

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw a set of Shenandoah Cinderella bowls less the 441. They wanted $14.99 for the 444 alone! They were gone today, I think they went down to 25% on Tuesday. I don't need them even though I got some casseroles and bowls, I'll just complete the regular bowl set, I have more Pyrex than I need. Even my husband thought that price was not reasonable compared to how they are prices at other thrifts.

    ReplyDelete