Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Golden Acorn

I managed to get my first golden acorn about 2 weeks ago. I don't see much of this pattern here in SoCal. Mostly find Butterfly Gold.



I found it a an antique store. Normally that store is pricey ($50 for a percolator, $30 for a 045) but this was cheap.  Seller must have needed space in their booth. First thing I ever bought there.

I found cutting toilet paper rolls work great for stacking divideds. This is my overflow stack. They won't fit in the china cabinet.

I also got a really awesome chair that week for a steal. You can see it here at Treasures My Husband Hates.


~Katie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you mentioned the toilet paper rolls! Thank you. Your divideds look great!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you posted this- I just found the same dish and the compass one as well. Typing up my post on that now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tip on stacking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good tip for the stacking of these!

    ReplyDelete