Friday, July 13, 2012

New Finds and A Lid Trade anyone?

I found a great utility dish today, a Town and Country round dish and the 2 1/2 quart Verde oval casserole minus the lid.  This brings me to my question.  I have had a Blue Horizon 2 1/2 quart oval lid for along time, and I'm not collecting that pattern, nor can I find the matching bottom.  However, I now need the 2 1/2 quart oval Verde lid (the one with the olives on it) to go with my casserole.  Does anyone need the Blue Horizon lid and have the Verde lid to trade?  I know it's a long shot....  If so, please comment and we can exchange emails and arrange it!

Stacey Johnson
www.gfpastorswife.blogspot.com
This is the Verde casserole that needs a lid.

This is the lid for trade

1 comment:

  1. i have a lid for you! i don't need the horizon one as i already have it, thanks, but i have two of the olive ones. email me and we'll organize something. lshilford at hotmail

    ReplyDelete