Monday, July 2, 2012

Daisy.. 2 but different.

Slim pickens for me last week.

I did however manage to find not 1 but 2 pieces of the daisy pattern. At 2 different Salvation Armys on 2 different days, in 2 different cities.

A fridgie, almost perfect condition. One flea bite on the color.


And a Casserole with Daisy lid. great color, minor scratching on design on lid.

Nothing much else in the Pyrex department for my treasures, just a random percolator lid. But if you wanna check out the non-pyrex stuff come on over to treasuresmyhh.

Lets hope this week has a little more Pyrex for all of us.


~Katie

1 comment:

  1. Great finds!! I can't wait to strike gold... Been very slow during my picking attempts. I've considered ebay but the shipping makes it so overpriced!! Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete