Saturday, July 28, 2012

Finally! The drought is over!

Hello hello fellow Pyrex lovers! 

I am happy to report that my "Summer of NO Pyrex" is officially over! It has been a really brutal couple of months, with no affordable lovely pieces in sight, and I tell you, it was breaking my heart! 

While my new finds are not terribly remarkable, they make me quite happy!

 An incomplete set of green "Crazy Daisy" mixing bowls. They are in great shape, and I am a hoarder of green Pyrex, just love it! 




Two lonely little blue delphite saucers, they were affordable and called out to me! Sweet, but not my best thing! 

I also snagged a 945 clear glass large casserole lid, that I am very positive will come in handy someday, for free! Nothing better than free Pyrex! 

Now my spirits have been lifted! Thanks to all you other posters who have been keeping me going with posts of all your marvelous finds! 

Come see me at Your Aunties Panties, and check out some of my other lovely vintage treasures!

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. It will definitely come in handy!

    I just bought 3 Pyrex pieces without lids, 2 of them came cheaper from the people I bought them off because they were lidless, but I had lids for them lurking around my house that I had bought separately at the thrifts. Always hoard lids when I see them.

    ReplyDelete