Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Saying "a bientot!" to some of my Pyrex

Hello, Seattle-area collectors! I know I posted recently about the best Pyrex sale EVER, and my own little Pyrex sale is quite poor by comparison. But just in case I have one of the pieces that has been eluding you, you can see my own craigslist ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/clt/3206207524.html. Just letting go of some of my duplicates and/or pieces that are literally sitting on window sills because we have officially run of room. It's getting to the point where we need to choose between our Pyrex and our children, room-wise. We both voted in favor of the children.



As I said in the ad, feel free to make me an offer if my prices seem slightly crazy. I tried to keep them sane, though.

Margaret Ann

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces :) I posted after your blog in the post "Galavanting and Trades". Please let me know if you would be interested in trading any pieces I listed for your amish butter dish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! I'm tempted--especially by the bright green casserole dish :). However, I'm really trying to scale back. Plus, as you can imagine, I've already got two local inquiries about the butter dish, so I think it's already gone. Hope you find some fun trades, though!

      Delete
  2. I totally understand! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete