Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just wait a minute!

On Thursday I went to an Estate Sale that looked promising for some good Pyrex.  Yes, they had some Pyrex.  It was in bad shape.  A big yellow bowl that had been dishwashered to death and they wanted $15 for it....no thanks.  So on the way home I stopped at one of my thrift stores and looked over the sad inventory of Pyrex.  I decided it just wasn't a good day and walked around to the other side of the shelf. As I was looking at something there, I saw a worker putting out new things.  You guessed it....Pyrex.  And priced reasonably.So I grabbed it and even got my senior discount.  These 3 cost me $7.84.  Happy Week-end Thrifting.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! Can't wait for a good find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really can't wait for my senior discount! great stuff!
    ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I am waiting patiently for my first thrifted butterprint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I am waiting patiently for my first thrifted butterprint

    ReplyDelete