Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pyrex 043s If You Please

Hey, all. 

I finally dusted off my camera and kicked my creativity into gear (into first gear, at least).






My collection of 043s wanted a family portrait, and I just couldn't deny them.





It's been so sparse in the Pyrex hunting business around here as of late. These are my finds from July 21st - September 30th. The Cinderellas were gifted to me...so that means I only found the two 043s (Blue Doily bottom and Basket Weave/Wicker Weave bottom) and mugs in the wild.

Yep, it stinks. 

But at least I found those, right?







Please visit my blog, froog and doog for a few more photos, including photos of a sad muppet.

Happy Hunting!





3 comments:

  1. Love the "family portrait" so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning over here...you have a great collection. And the family portrait is very nice. Such a happy little family.

    ReplyDelete