Saturday, April 14, 2012

friendship a brewin'




 I was able to cross some of my most wanted Pyrex off my list this last week, and that makes me a happy Pyrexic.

I found the Blue Tulips 043 and Spring Blossom 933 at a Vintage Home and Garden Market last Saturday.

The seller let me know she had more Pyrex at home, including the 443 Friendship I mentioned I was looking for to complete my set.








After one e-mail and a million texts, the seller and I met up at the McDonald's parking lot to exchange goods for money.

I'm sure it looked wrong, but it felt right.







All in all, I received the above from the (AMAZING) seller.

These are all pieces I've been hoping to find in the wild.

I'm a happy camper.







 My parents received the Friendship set as a wedding gift, and I grew up with the Friendship as being "Pyrex" to me.

I'm so happy to finally have a set of my own.

(Please visit my blog froog and doog to see what other nifty vintage things I found this past week)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I just puked jealousy all over your post. What lovely finds. Congrats!

    Sally
    http://exploitsofamilitarymama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I love it when I get a set completed. It feels so good. Great purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I'll mop up the jealously puke :)

    Thanks, Jan. It does feel great :)

    ReplyDelete