Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fated Butterfly Gold

Sometimes when I walk into a thrift and find that exact piece I've been wanting so terribly badly, I question whether or not fate may have something to do with it.  Although this piece wasn't in my wish list, I'm still questioning it though.  Why you may be asking?  Well the lid...it was found at a flea market for $1 early in the morning.  And the bottom divided casserole...it was found at a SA later in the same day for $3.  They are now reunited. 


Suprisingly, my thrifing day could in fact get even better.

As you can imagin, I was quite excited.  Feel free to stop by my blog to read the really rather long post all about it.  www.yesterway.blogspot.com

Happy thrifting, flea marketing, and yard sale-ing everyone <3

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how that happens? I've had similar things happen to me before, too.

    ReplyDelete