Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cosmopolitan Find!


Yesterday I made a quick stop at my favorite thrift store with my parents and almost squealed out loud when I spotted this gal:


Ain't she a beaut?! I instantly recognized it as Cosmopolitan, but was surprised when I flipped it over and found it marked "Salton" - not Pyrex! What?! After some research, I think this is fairly normal? Some seem to be marked Pyrex, and some Salton, but apparently they're the same. Anyone else know anything about this?

Check out my blog for my other find!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the pattern, great find!
    ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this happen to me a few weeks ago and since I saw it was Salton, I put it down! Looks great though, glad to see you got it!

    ReplyDelete