Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TRADE

So after my near death experience last week and then miraculously finding a full set of primary bowls (see original post HERE) you would think I would be resting on my laurels and taking a break from hunting Pyrex. No way Jose!!!

I am about to add to my primary collection today with a traded acquisition supplied by my friend in 'rex, Becky. She needs a medium Butterprint refrigerator dish and I would like the large yellow primary refrigerator dish. We both have what the other wants and they both have the LIDS so let the trading begin!

I will come back soon and share some pics, but in the meantime, don't you want to show off your thrifted/trade-acquired Pyrex? Sure you do! Come over to my Facebook page today and show us what ya got! No need to be shy ;) Just post it right on the timeline so we can all celebrate your find!

~Rachael
www.thethriftypicker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment