Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pyrex on Display

It's been a few weeks since I've posted, and y'all, I have been busy. My family and I just moved into our 1968 Ranch home in the lovely state of North Carolina, and do you know what that means? It means all the Pyrex I've had boxed and tucked away for months is able to come out and play on my built-in shelves and in my kitchen! Seriously, the first thing I did was unpack Pyrex and start arranging it. It was like Christmas meets birthday meets New Years Eve. It was that exciting. I have lots more tucked away including another Primary mixing set, some Early American, some holiday-themed pieces, Spring Blossom, and Butterfly gold. Apparently, my Pyrex eyes were bigger than my Pyrex displaying areas. Hmm. Oh well. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see it all lined up and pretty on a shelf.
I also have lots of pieces sitting around in the kitchen that I use on the regular. This little Gooseberry dish makes a perfect spot for homemade soap.
I use these bowls and fridgies on our island almost every day.
I just love the way these Primary fridgies look on the counter.
What better use for a Daisy bowl than fresh fruit?
Finally, I've always been partial to Colonial Mist, and I just think these look so pretty hiding in the corner.
I hope you love our new Pyrex arrangements! Come visit me at Exploits of a Military Mama to see the whole house. XO, Sally

5 comments:

  1. LOVELY!!! How pretty everything looks in their new environment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing! I'm happy for you that you now have got the chance to play with all your Pyrex, and display it the way you want!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! Isn't it fun to see it every day??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your stuff and that you use all the colors. So fun. Stacey @ gfpastorswife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.My.Gosh. I absolutely ADORE the kitchen in that house! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete