Saturday, January 18, 2014

PIA - Zucchini Ravioli

I love using my Pyrex. 
One of my favorite dinners to make is zucchini ravioli. 


I get to use my Verde 933 for the job.
 I don't like cake (Please don't shoot me) so using these big guys is also hard. 

But this stuff to me is like crack. (The food, and the Pyrex)



Oh look, hmmmmm. Snowflake Garland Corelle plates. 
It is my little bit of snow here in CA. 

I scored some other Snowflake garland this weekend. 
I will show you all later this week. 


For the Recipe head over to 
Treasures My Husband Hates. 

Happy Hunting!
~Katie
Treasure Hunter

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the Verdé 933! I have loaf (913) and brownie (922) pans, hoping to find the lasagna! I used my newly acquired Gold Butterfly 933 (and only 933 I have) for making chicken wings yesterday, great pan for that too.

    Your zucchini ravioli looks delicious!! I'll have to check out the recipe as I eat grain free and I MISS ravioli!!!!

    ReplyDelete