Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Different Side of Pyrex

Lately finding Pyrex has been a tough job.  Even after venturing into antique stores, I still come up empty handed.  Everything seems to be overpriced or something which I already have represented in my collection.  I did find one thing on my recent trips that intrigued me: Pyrex lab ware test tubes. 
 
Although there were six available, I only picked up two.  While I think they were a good deal, they weren't exactly dirt cheap so I chose the two oldest ones which didn't have any chips.   
 
 

 
Does anyone else ever pick up Pyrex lab ware?
 
Curious what other non-Pyrex goodies I've been bringing home?  Come check me out at my blog Yesterway.   
 
Happy thrifting everyone!  If you are like me, lets hope things start picking up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment