Sunday, October 7, 2012

Golden Grapes Promotional Dip Bowl

I was pretty excited to find this adorable little dip bowl this weekend at the Goodwill for .99 cents!  I had no idea what pattern it was or any other information about it.  I just knew it had to be unique because of its blue, delphite color as the base, because most all Pyrex is milk glass or something similar. 
 
Of course, I had to check out Pyrex Love when I got home.  That is where I found out that this bowl is the baby dip bowl to a promotional chip N' dip set from 1960! 

 
It is difficult to see in the pictures but the bowl is blue on the inside, sort of white/blue opalescent outside with gold metallic pattern of grapes.  It is much more pretty in person:)

 
Okay, now I am on the hunt for the matching chip bowl and wire holder! 
Wish me luck!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That is so awesome with the blue on the inside. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Any little find is a success here! I live in a very small town. The Goodwill is 20 miles away!

    ReplyDelete