Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tablescape with Pyrex

I realized it has been quite a while since I have done a Pyrex post.
Maybe this is because I don't seem to be buying much Pyrex lately,
because I'm lucky to have enough casseroles, bowls and
refrigerator dishes for everything I need. 
But I digress...I came over today to share my latest post
tablescape, since it includes two Pyrex pieces:
Opal Pyrex bowl centerpiece
&
Blue casserole...I'm not remembering the pattern name.
 
The Pyrex shares the table with Hazel Atlas platonite
glass pieces.  I mix them often and I think they go together well.
 

 
Enjoy & have a great Pyrex day! 
 


 


5 comments:

  1. You have used your Pyrex well. The table setting is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it all back! THIS one is now my favorite you've ever done!
    lol Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this table with blue, red and white. you are so fortunate to have such an awesome collection of Pyrex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it Pam!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's absolutely fabulous! You have an artistic gift!

    ReplyDelete