Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bear with Me


Please indulge me. This picture of china has nothing to do with Pyrex but....Years ago my Dad bought me a Royal Albert Teapot in Canada. Ever since then I have been picking up pieces whenever I find them. They are had to find because they stopped making this pattern over 20 yrs ago. Yesterday, I went to an estate sale and found these. About 75 pieces.  I am one happy camper!!!  After, I stopped at another sale and found the green bowls and the yellow ones.  A couple of more stops for the other ones.  In all, it was a great day!  Thanks for letting me show my china. Happy sale-ing this week-end.  Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Your china is beautiful and how exciting that you were able to find so much of it! I, too, have a set of Royal Albert china that I cherish, especially since it is older and was made in England, unlike most of today's. Looks like it's time for you to have a tea party! (Or maybe a dinner party?)

    ReplyDelete