Sunday, February 26, 2012

Floral Bubbles

_MG_4529.jpg
It's rare for me to go out shopping with all of my children on the weekend (my husband works weekends), however a few thrift stores in the area have most of their items for 50% off on Saturdays. We were on the hunt for quite few things. I found this 2 1/2 quart casserole and couldn't pass it up. After returning home and doing a little online search I found out that it was a promotional piece and there are no others to go with it. Is that true?
_MG_4526.jpg
The lid completely sold me. I love the cute little flowers and how they sort of jump off the lid. It's such a fun design.

Jan~ from just*imagine*heaven

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a promotional piece, so it's an only lonely piece. I've never seen this pattern in person before. The lid is so pretty. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pattern is for sure on my BOLO list! pinning

    ReplyDelete