Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pyrex Catalog Pages & ETC!

Dearest Pyrex Pals:
I found out I have more Pyrex paper stuff than I knew!
This is going to be a long, picture laden post! Oh well!
 
We will start with the 1967 Retail Catalog:
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
Now we will move on to the February 1st, 1961 Minimum Retail Price List:
 



 
Now for the 1961 Retail Catalog...
 











 
On to the January 1st, 1965 Fair Trade Minimum Retail Price List...
 



 
An April 13, 1964 Price Bulletin
 
 
An finally, a letter...
 
 
Well, Pyrex friends, there you go...
All 34 images!
In one post!
That's gotta be a record!
 
Happy Pyrexing & Enjoy!
Sam
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at the displays on page 28!
    So neat! Thanks for sharing this!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew the cracker barrel and cookie jar came as a set, neat!!

    This is such a great thing to come upon!! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I want everything on the cover of that 1961 catalog! Shoot, I want the whole catalog! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have an interesting collection of catalogues. It's a good thing they weren't here - my drooling might have ruined them!
    Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete