Sunday, April 1, 2012

BFG


I always think of this:


image source


when I hear of BFG.


I love Roald Dahl.
 

But, I really mean this:



 



Ah, yes. Butterfly Gold. BFG.


And definitely not BFD. Don't even ask.


Anywho, I've been collecting Butterfly Gold for my sister-in-law as a birthday present. 


Yesterday was her birthday, and she was very happy.


This was her first Pyrex (she drools over my Pyrex), and she said I did good.







  Meet my weekly Pyrex finds.

I've been looking for a Butterfly Gold (I mean BFG) 943 for awhile, so I'm happy I found one at the newly opened Goodwill in my town.






The Pink Daisy 548 is the second one I've found, so I may be hoarding them....or it may go to a different home. Either way, it was the first one I'd seen on a thrift store shelf, and I scooped it up.





My Friendship mixing bowl holds my crochet, and together they act as a centerpiece on my dining room table. 

For more of my weekly thrift finds, please visit froog and doog.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment