Monday, February 4, 2013

Royal Divided

A while ago I came across the bottom of the "Royal" divided dish. I knew one day I would find the lid. Well at first I didn't know what the lid was but thanks to Flickr and some Facebook groups I figured it out. 



Friday while hitting up the local thrifts I found the lid! And the bottom. Mint!  The blue is so pretty. I think it is the most beautiful blue of all the Pyrex. 

Now I have an extra bottom for sale.  Let me know if you are interested. 

No chips or cracks, a few flea bites, great condition. 

You can see more of the lovey dish at Treasure My Husband Hates

10 comments:

  1. I have that one, its beautiful!!! I love it! Great job finding it. BTW, the first photo the walls and the flooring looks exactly like my bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That is my kitchen counter and subway tile backsplash. My apartment was built in 1919 and they have never remodeled the kitchen. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, cool. That is the exact same tile on my bathroom floor and the backslash on yours is the same tile on my bathroom wall. My house was built in 1930. I am remolding it though to a pink bathroom =)

      Delete
  3. Nice find for you - that blue looks so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got this too and it is one of my favorite because of the strong blue color and the mandalas on the lid. It really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice find! And I love your blog name! Made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The name is true, my husband hates my stuff!

      Delete
  6. Well done on finding the lid :-) dee

    ReplyDelete