Sunday, February 10, 2013

I have Eyes for Pyrex!

I already shared this on facebook with the facebook pyrex love group. But you all need to know my latest and greatest score of all time.



No lie I found these in the wild, at a local thrift. 

Yes a set of Eyes. Unmarked. 

It was one of those heart pounding, smiling uncontrollably, giddy moments we all strive to have. 

I dare you to guess how much I paid. I know money/price isn't the wow factor but you will die.

These are so pretty!
Check out  treasuresmyhh.blogspot.com to see how much I paid. 

I also grabbed a full set of Verde Cinderellas. I'm thinking they were donated by same person that donated the casseroles I got  too.



I don't think I will ever get that lucky again. I know all of you would have the same passion about it as me because no one in my "real" life seems to care. Any you know we all have to share and squeal together.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've never seen the eyes in person; great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen a DWD one once. I think I just got lucky.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you shared your score, now we can all enjoy it with you! Seriously, that is one of the best finds I've seen from everyone so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome score!! I've never seen the eyes in person!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ya'll. I had the hardest time keeping it to myself for 4 days until I got the good camera to do them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just beautiful, what a great find! And I love this your post title :) Eyes for Pyrex!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scorrrrre for you!! And at a great price. Must admit, I'm a little envious !

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH so awesome! They look to be in great shape, too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wondered, I have large one too

    ReplyDelete