Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gooseberry Goosebumps

I have already confessed to you all my obsession with fridge dishes. Well, as if I didn't have enough, the other day, I found my first ever Gooseberry fridgie at a thrift store. No lid, but for a whole dollar, I was ecstatic nonetheless -- I actually got goosebumps! I've never even seen any piece of Gooseberry in person (even at antique shops!) I love that it also matches my pink fridgie


Did I say I was only going to collect Butterfly Gold?? Umm. I think I have to retract my statement...

Brenda

12 comments:

  1. Nice.

    Have yet to find a Goosberry fridgie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one lonely gooseberry fridgie too. One day they will have their family back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a set behind a couple of years ago, while on vacation and it was very affordable - stupid!! I've regretted it ever since.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep hunting! Another one is bound to be out there...

      Delete
  4. Gooseberry is one of my favorite patterns to collect. I found the full refrigerator set at an estate sale last summer for $7.50! Good luck finding more! The excitement never stops.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that IS exciting! What a great price (for any full set!)

      Delete
  5. Very nice! I just found a gooseberry cinderella mixing bowl this past weekend at Savers for $5! I have seen it in person but not in the thrifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    And it's ok - many Pyrex lovers have changed their mind about what to collect, so you're in very good company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 501 little refrigerator dishes are the cutest little things. I would love to go nuts and have stacks and stacks of them around but that would, obviously, be a little overboard and there should be plenty for everyone to find some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have already gone a little nuts with them. But they're soooo cute.

      Delete