Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pyrex on TV

Hello there,
I just emailed PCIII members an invitation to become involved in a TV documentary about people who collect. Producer Alex is looking for Pyrex collectors. Please email me if you did not receive the email, or if your are not an author on the Pyrex Collective, but would like to get involved. monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca

P.S. I will try to email PCI and PCII authors when I find my bleeping address book. I just moved and everything is still boxed up.
Cheers,
Canadian Erin

3 comments:

  1. Just read the email! That is interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Just hope it doesnt inspire another upturn in the market, we cant afford more interest in higher prices! However, we are def passionate collectors that could make for a good study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing as Christina when I received the email - watch the prices go even more crazy after that show airs. I'd love to see the collectors and their collections for sure.
    :)

    ReplyDelete