Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Year, New Pyrex Displays

Hi Pyrex friends! Brittany here. I just wanted to drop in and share some eye candy!

After purchasing a few too many new beauties--just kidding, no amount of Pyrex is too much Pyrex--I knew I needed to remix my Pyrex displays.

First, the culprits that made the rearranging necessary:


a sunny yellow 1.5 quart #402 for $2.99....


and a 1 1/2 quart lemon carafe for $1.99.



And now for your viewing pleasure, my new displays:


They're all perched above our island in our kind of odd space created by our vaulted ceilings.












The shelf next to our dishwasher used to host more of my Pyrex, but since I changed things up just the top two tiers do.


Lastly, I grouped my green & brown pieces atop our cabinets. Most of these items were thrifted for no more than $4.99! I kind of dig this color combination, even though the bright pieces are still my favorite!



Hope the Pyrex gods are kind to you all this week!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice displays! A friend of mine was visiting me yesterday (she doesn't get why I am obsessed). Her comment "look at all your pyrex" as her head bobbled around to see it all. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something out of a magazine! Love those paper flower stems- might have to steal that idea to do with my kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great displays! Town and Country doesn't usually catch my eye when I'm out thrifting, but I LOVE your display of them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love how you integrate your Pyrex collections everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of your little displays of Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i love your house. and your pyrex.

    ReplyDelete