Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I called PYREX!!!!!

Hello everyone, today is a beautiful day! I called Pyrex!! YESSS, I DID IT! =)
I have been thinking and thinking about why does Pyrex use clear boring things...I NEVER bought anything except the Halloween containers and why because they were decorative!

I have been wanting to call and finally did just now. I spoke with a women and said to her that I never buy the new Pyrex and I go to antique stores to buy the old Pyrex because they were so decorative, fun and colorful. She said she put in customer feedback and said that a lot of people are calling in and wanting decorative pieces. I even told her even if it is promotional that would be fantastic. So if you want the painted on look like the 50's on the Pyrex today for promotional call Pyrex at 800-999-3436 everyone's calls makes a difference!

Also I have a new secret from Pyrex to tell all of you. She said to me that she had so much feedback from people that want decorative pieces they are coming out this summer with seasonal Pyrex. Like hearts for valentines, more halloween, christmas, easter etc! Isn't that cool??!!!! She said check the stores this summer for it. Woo hoo...that is great but now if we can get them to make them how they used to with new patterns that would be even more great!

Now, I am off to the thrift stores =)

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing!!! I have some clear Pyrex, bread pans, etc, which I love for their quality, but they are so totally boring!

    What a great idea to call them, I will certainly be on the lookout for the new seasonal pieces!

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The pyrex today is soooo boring! Can't wait to see what the seasonal pieces look like!

      Delete
  2. I have several pieces of clear Pyrex for every day use, simply because I can stick them in the dishwasher without guilt or fear they will get the dreaded DWD. I'm not ashamed of my laziness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- I use some clear pieces probably everyday. I love my vintage Pyrex but hate hand washing it!

      Delete
    2. I do not have a dishwasher and hand wash EVERYTHING! I really don't mind it all the time..so for me if they can bring back the "vintage style" pyrex that would be amazing! and if they made it dishwasher safe, even better!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is so exciting. Thank you for looking out for all of us in Pyrexville. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually in the process of donating all of my clear Pyrex as I've officially replaced it all with vintage. There is more of a difference than just the look of it. Older Pyrex is actually made of different, and in my opinion, better materials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I wish and hope that they would make it like they used to!

      Delete