Tuesday, February 19, 2013

See and Store Canisters




I have a small obsession with the See'n'Store canisters. They look so nice all lined up in the cabinet.












I think I finally have enough (well need one more to fill the last space). I do need the spaghetti one and would like more of the little spice ones.










Sad day when a collection is almost complete. Will be an even sadder day when it is totally complete. Less hunting for those treasures. Good thing Pyrex made so many awesome dishes, that I will never complete that collections of stuff.

one space to fill :(


Now to go on the hunt for the last one I need for the cabinet. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, cute shelves! I am going to be at my boyfriend's house tomorrow after class. I am pretty sure he has a tall canister in his pantry that his mother left behind (and it is something I don't collect). I could send you a pic if you are interested... Maybe it's a pasta one! I am in Syracuse NY so I'm not sure how shipping will be. Let me know if you are interested to do a trade or something fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure shipping would be high since I'm in CA. Thanks for the offer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, bummer. Yes, CA is far! Bummer- good luck, you'll find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found one of the canisters with a green lid at a thrift store -- they are great for storing stuff!

    ReplyDelete