Monday, March 31, 2014

Busy Pyrexin'

Hi there everyone!



It's been quite a long while since I posted on here. I moved last year, and things went a little crazy. Things are starting to look more normal now, but I will be moving again some time in the next 18 months. I am excited! I would love to talk my husband into moving out of state, but I digress....



I have been picking up Pyrex everywhere the last few weeks after quite a dry spell. I have accumalated quite a few doubles, plus a few patterns that I do not collect. I just couldn't leave them behind!



So I decided to do a bit of a destash in my Etsy shop. If you would like to purchase multiple items let me know so I can calculate the best shipping rate possible.



xoxo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I have a dish like the first one. I have had it for years along with others.

    ReplyDelete