Monday, March 3, 2014

I Couldn't Make it Two Weeks - My Pyrex Finds Last Week!

So last week I lamented about not finding anything new and that I'd post every other week...well...

I got lucky!!  Yes--blue Dots!! Now I have two, red and blue.  There's a minty 442 Friendship (ALWAYS THRILLED about a Friendship find!)  The missing Blue Garland Snowflake I needed to complete my bowl set and a caramel 501 for the Old Orchard fridgie set!  I'm at that point where a find or two a week of something I really need would make me happy and give me the fix I need!

I spent time the past couple days going through my hoard.  I won't elaborate, but if you want to see it and what I'm up to you can see it at my blog here.  Any excuse to play with my Pyrex!!!

(Hopelessly addicted),

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment