Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pyrex Advertisement!

Hey, all!

I scored this vintage Pyrex advertisement on eBay and had to buy it! The frame was $2 from my favorite thrift store. I can't wait to hang it in my kitchen!


I also scored these goodies this week! (Look at all that orange!)


Okay...the butterfly gold & daisy actually came from my momma's garage...she thinks she bought them for me for Christmas, but forgot to wrap them/gift them to me. Haha, thanks ma! :)

The Autumn Harvest was $1, and the terra cups were $2 each.

Happy thrifting, y'all!

www.cupcakespyrexandlove.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Vintage Pyrex ads are so fabulous! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyrex ads make great artwork, specially in a kitchen. Love your other finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the terra cups! I've never actually seen those before. :)

    ReplyDelete