Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mini vacation Finds

So my brother just got back from Afghanistan. He drove out here to see my brother and I and my mother also came along. Yes my immediate family all in one house. Crazy. It was a fantastic 4 days.


 I managed to finish 2 sets on my trip. And bargain a little with people.  I am in love with all the pie plates I got. It was a successful trip for sure, on the thrifting front and the family time. 


If you want to check out all my finds you can here at Treasures My Husband Hates.

2 comments:

  1. The opal pie plate with the handles is amazing.

    I'm glad you got to spend time with your family and finish the Friendship set with your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - both for visiting with family and for finding some Friendship and Pink!

    ReplyDelete