Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Unforgettable Pyrex Haul

I hate when I sit down to blog and can't remember what I have shared here on the collective and what I haven't. I usually take pictures and hope that I remember what I have posted. But even if I can't remember, who doesn't like to look at beautiful Pyrex, and this Pyrex score was not at all forgettable.

The flamingo and lime complete set were bought at the same sale. On the 2nd day! Score for me!! The lime had both the gold trim set and the plain lime. The flamingo did too. So exciting.

I am using the pink and lime plain and selling the gold trimmed of each in my booth. I am storing all the extras for now, including the serving pieces. Yes, that is pumpkin pie liquor on side. As you can see it almost gone it is sooo good. Lol Gotta love the fall and all its treats.

Anyway I had a great haul and hopefully I haven't shared this before. Please also, check out the latest update on my vintage travel trailer Reno at cherrypickedfinds.blogspot.com The bed room wall was just done and it is looking much better!

 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found all of that on the second day! All the other Pyrex hunters must have stayed in bed!

    Pumpkin Pie Liquor? Yum! I'm off to find some :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, I would have a really hard time parting with those lime with gold band, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete