Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rodney Kent "Starline"

I would like to apologize. I am up to it again. I am find amazing pieces in the wild. 
 I found me a Rodney Kent!

The newest guy in my collection


To be exact it is "Starline Series" by Rodney Kent.  It should have lid, but to find the stand and 503 is awesome anyways. Made in the 1950s sometime. Exact date is unknown. Nothing is own about these except the name and sorta the date. YAY! A little mystery.

Do you know anything about these (that isn't in the Pyrex Passion book)??


Going to get ready and go get a bath. 

I also got another 503 in a trade. 

You can see where and how I found this guy over at 

Hope your 2014 is off to a great start. 

Happy Hunting
~Katie
Treasure Hunter

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's new to me! I've seen some black Pyrex on line in images before, but I thought folks painted it! Can't wait to hear the responses you get--I'm curious too!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that thread on FB and am glad to see you got it. What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great find. The only thing I know about Rodney Kent was that they normally made a lot of hammered aluminum stuff, and it's pretty high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a double set of the rodney kent with the stand and both lids. Do yu have any ideas what it's worth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a double set of the rodney kent with the stand and both lids. Do yu have any ideas what it's worth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both with cradle and lid approximately 1000 us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a white one with gold stars on the lid! Looking to trade for something

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a white one with gold stars! Looking for something g more my style

    ReplyDelete