Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dot bowl finds!

I was so excited when I walked in to a shop and saw these on the shelf. Of course, I walked faster as I approached them! There they were. Waiting for me to...Check the price. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that the price was fair.

The set is incomplete because it is missing the blue bowl and the yellow has lost it shine. But the green 404 and the orange are in great shape with little signs of wear. I already have a complete set but seeing all the dot bowls together is Pyrex bliss lol.

I'm thinking about putting these in my Etsy shop but might be open to offers or trades. I have had some luck hitting sales check out my latest finds at cherrypickedfinds.blogspot.com

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty pretty! I've heard you can rub a little olive oil on those that have lost their shine or worn a bit and it makes them pretty for a little while.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally broke down and bought the green dots online to finish my set. I did find the yellow and orange ITW though. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the New Dots set! It's one of my favorite sets! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete