Friday, July 26, 2013

Flea Market finds!

Hi PC3, SusieQT here from Practice in Time!

Today I stopped by a couple of yard sales and struck out on Pyrex. (My son did finally get a pogo stick which he has been wanting forever, though!) So we decided to head over to our local flea market and check it out. I saw a couple pieces on dealer's tables, but nothing I had to have- mostly Verde, Early American and Square Flowers stuff. Then I finally got to the last table and struck gold!


An Autumn Harvest 404 in mint condition and an un-numbered primary blue, $5 for both. The AH is absolutely mint- not a scratch on it. (Which is funny because the guy selling it had it full of rope and hardware- can't believe it made it unscathed!) The blue has seen better days, but for what it is, it's decent. 

Somehow, without even really trying, I have an almost complete set of AH mixing bowls- just need the 401! I love this pattern and can't wait to get them all out in the fall. The blue is probably headed to my Etsy store or antique booth because I already have an unnumbered primary set. 

(Try not to notice my turquoise Pyrex photobombing the pic in the background, LOL...)

No comments:

Post a Comment