Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Downsizing my Pyrex Collection at the Toronto Leslieville Flea Sunday July 21 10am-3pm

It's sad but true. The time has come to downsize my Pyrex collection. It's expanded beyond my storage capacity. If you live in the Toronto area, come see me at the Leslieville Flea on Sunday July 21 from 10am to 3pm. I've got lots of premium patterns and promos plus some other vintage goodies. And, yes, that's a minty Moon Deco and, yes, it has to go!! Come get it!

The Leslieville Flea is a new vintage and craft fair located "Behind The Duke" at Queen and Leslie. Check out their blog at http://leslievilleflea.blogspot.ca/

Here are a few pics of just some of the things I have to liquidate. There's way more!




1 comment:

  1. Damn! How much would it cost to fly up to Toronto for the weekend? ...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete