Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Let the Contest Begin!

Alright pretty Pyrex people.
We had a few great contest ideas. Here's what we want:

1. A photo of your most baked on, caked on Pyrex that has stubborn oven stains, etc.

2. A Haiku about your favourite Pyrex score. Being a teacher, I like the language tie-in. Here's a reminder about Haiku. It's poem with three lines. Traditionally, the first line has five syllables, the second has seven, and the third has five.

Please title your post something with the word 'Contest' in it, so I don't miss it. This Friday I'll take the names of everyone who entered from each Pyrex Collective site. Names will be cut up and put in a Pyrex bowl. I'll get my son to pick the winner.

* If I only get one response from a PC site, they will win. I will email the lucky winners to get mailing info which I will forward to the good people at Bar Keepers Friend.

Please use one of their products to clean your grubby Pyrex and post an 'after' photo. Thanks to Sir Thrift-a-lot for being such a proper contest idea generator!

Have fun and rock on!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment