Monday, September 1, 2014

A Dream Realized! - English JAJ 443 Red Gooseberry Promotional

I'm in year 4 of Pyrex hunting and collecting and I've built a large collection, then trimmed it down considerably and then thought long and hard about what more I could really want.  Well, one thing that got my attention sometime ago that I REALLY wished for is this piece. I had the good fortune to be at the right place at the right time to purchase this beauty. Not so easy since the piece is English and not likely found in the US.  I already had the cradle in my position from a trade I made.  This is the same cradle used with the Embroidery 443. I've had her about a week and still gazing at her! I feel like such a lucky girl!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This one is a beauty. I was lucky enough to get this one after someone peeled off part of the sticker & noticed it wasn't "PYREX"!

    ReplyDelete